See further the Immersive Networking group’s Publications
- J. Walters, T. Kanter and R. Rahmani, “A Relational Context Proximity Query Language ”
Mobile Networks and Management, Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Volume 141, 2015, pp 277-289, February 2015
- H. Rahman, T. Kanter and R. Rahmani, Supporting Self-Organization with Logical-clustering Towards Autonomic Management of Internet-of-Things. In International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 24-33, 2015.
- H. Rahman, R. Rahmani and T. Kanter, Realising Dynamism in MediaSense Publish/Subscribe Model for Logical-Clustering in Crowdsourcing. In International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 3, No. 11, pp. 49-59, The Science and Information (SAI) Organization, 2014.
- T. Kanter, R. Rahmani, J. Walters and W. Sauter, Distributed Immersive Participation as Crowd-Sensing in Culture Events. In Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 3-17, University of Texas, 2014.
- H. Rahman, R. Rahmani and T. Kanter, Enabling Scalable Publish/Subscribe for Logical-Clustering in Crowdsourcing via MediaSense. pp. 64-71, IEEE Press, 2014.
- J. Walters, T. Kanter and R. Rahmani, Adaptive Information Provisioning in Distributed Context Centric Architectures. In International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 11, No. issue 4 no 1, pp. 10-21, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 2014
- T. Kanter, S. Forsström, V. Kardeby, J. Walters, U. Jennehag, and P. Österberg, “MediaSense–an Internet of Things Platform for Scalable and Decentralized Context Sharing and Control.”, In Proceedings of 7th IARIA International Conference on Digital Telecommunications, 2012.
- T. Kanter, S. Pettersson, S. Forsstrom, V. Kardeby, R. Norling, J. Walters, and P. Osterberg, “Distributed context support for ubiquitous mobile awareness services”, In Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on Communications and Networking in China, 2009.
- T. Kanter, P. Österberg, J. Walters, V. Kardeby, S. Forsström, and S. Pettersson, “The MediaSense Framework”, In Proceedings of Fourth IARIA International Conference on Digital Telecommunications, 2009.
- V. Kardeby, S. Forsström, J. Walters, P. Österberg, and T. Kanter, “The Updated MediaSense Framework”, In Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Digital Telecommunications, 2010
- J. Walters, T. Kanter, and E. Savioli, “A Distributed Framework for Organizing an Internet of Things”, In proceedings of the Third International ICST Conference on Mobile Lightweight Wireless Systems, 2011.
- S. Forsström, T. Kanter, P. Österberg, “Ubiquitous Secure Interactionswith Intelligent Artifacts on the Internet-of-Things” In proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications, 2012.
- S. Forsström, T. Kanter, O. Johansson, “Real-Time Distributed Sensor-Assisted mHealth Applications on the Internet-of-Things” In proceedings of the First International Workshop on Knowledge Acquisition and Management in the Internet-of-Things, 2012